Due to the COVID 19 outbreak, the following is effective immediately at Carmit Diagnostic Imaging:
- Please note that only patients that require the examination are allowed in the clinic.
- Persons accompanying the patient must wait outside.
- Please keep in mind to maintain physical distancing of 2m.
- No more than 5 people in the waiting room.
- It is mandatory for our staff to ask travel history and symptoms related to COVID 19, please answer these questions truthfully.
- We encourage all patients to do a “self-assessment” as outlined by the Ministry of Health. You can complete the self-assessment here. https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/#q0
To keep our staff and patients safe from COVID 19 we are actively engaged in the following:
- Sanitizing the waiting room every hour.
- Sanitizing the change rooms and examination rooms after each use.
- Staff is washing their hands frequently.
- The staff wears Protective Personal Equipment.
- Clinic hours may change without notice due to the evolving nature of COVID 19.
Thank you for your cooperation.